Unlike the garden, things have been quiet on the knitting front. I'm progressing slowly on the Regia socks. I love these colours, they are so cheerful and put a smile on my face each time I look at them.
I couldn't resist sale bargains at Hipknits either, I think it was the colours that called me again.
I really shouldn't buy any more yarn for several reasons,
- I have plenty in my stash to last me years!
- I'm going to Fair Isle to learn to spin, so I can make my OWN yarn.
- I'm also going to Woolfest and should be saving, instead of spending!
- There are some gorgeous yarns out there.
- Even when I can spin, I'll have to learn how to dye to get some of the yummy colours!
- Knit shops keep having sales!!
- I NEED to try different yarns, patterns, books, magazines.............!
There's more things in the second list, so I reckon that means I'll just HAVE to keep on buying!
I don't know, life is SO tough!